Senior Java Developer
15 October 2019
A Datadobi Developer will work as a software engineer/architect as part of the development team and will participate in the day-to-day development of our next products, as well as maintenance tasks on our current products. You must be able to work efficiently and independently in an agile context.
The successful candidate's required skills and experience
- Real-life & hands-on experience with developing and maintaining quality in a large and challenging code base is a must
- A thorough understanding of common data structures and algorithms, including implementation and computational complexity
- Experience with multi-threading, locking, parallelism, and synchronization
- Ability to work independently without supervision in an organized and disciplined way
- Experience with one or more of the following is a plus:
- Basic Linux system administration
- Network programming (sockets) and debugging (packet capturing and analysis)
- Filesystem data structures
- Win32 base APIs
- WinNT native API
What we offer
Datadobi complements your challenging job with a competitive salary and benefits (DKV healthcare, meal vouchers, mobile phone, extra legal expenses, extra child benefits, and a mobility budget).
No relocation package.
Datadobi is an equal opportunity employer.