24 January 2024
- Organizing company events
- Assisting the marketing department for EMEA and APJ marketing events
- Coordinating the organization of quarterly and annual sales/operations meetings
- Ensuring office efficiency and managing contact with all building-related suppliers (landlord, maintenance team, etc.)
- Managing office purchases and courier shipments
- Main point of contact on the telephone
- Managing the safety and prevention protocol in collaboration with Mensura
- Acting as the point person for occupational safety at the office
- Providing general administrative support
- Assisting the management team with travel arrangements and tracking all frequent flyer miles
- Scheduling appointments (meetings, interviews, etc.) for the management team
- Monitoring our consultants’ timesheets and ensuring approvals
- Processing DatadobiDriven certifications and managing online orders
- Monitoring Salesforce:
- Maintaining the database (merging duplicate accounts, verifying data accuracy, etc.)
- Verifying the correctness of generated reports.
The successful candidate’s required skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Organization & Management or Business Management; candidates with a 7th specialization year in Office Administration and Data Management are also eligible
- Several years of relevant experience
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Out-of-the-box thinker with a hands-on work attitude
- Proactive in following up and completing tasks promptly
- Administrative all-rounder with a disciplined work approach
- Very accurate, proactive, with the ability to work independently
- Fluent in Dutch and a very good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Willingness to follow training for Prevention Advisor (basic level)
Why work for us
Datadobi is the global leader in unstructured data management, bringing order to heterogeneous unstructured storage and hybrid-cloud environments via our StorageMAP platform. Our software allows customers to go beyond data stored to data managed both on-premises and in the cloud. We help enterprises manage unstructured data growth through the power of visualization, organization, and action in a single pane of glass.
Headquartered in the medieval town of Leuven, Belgium, across the canal from the world’s largest brewer (Anheuser-Busch InBev who make Stella Artois), Datadobi is a global company with offices in the US, UK, Germany and Australia. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success.
To learn more about Datadobi, visit www.datadobi.com
What we offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package commensurate with their skills and experience.
Datadobi is an equal opportunity employer.