04 February 2021
This is a technical hands-on support position for our growing operations team. As a product expert, you will be involved in supporting Datadobi’s customers and service-delivery partners to help them deliver their projects using Datadobi’s software product suite DobiMiner.
The position includes:
- Technical delivery – Provide the customer with deep technical expertise and support on the usage of the DobiMiner product suite. You will work closely with our engineering team and, in collaboration, define enhancements of the product suite when needed or create resolutions or workarounds for our customers’ specific needs.
- Project management – Provide the customer with project management leadership in projects based upon the DobiMiner product suite.
- Partner management – Provide our partners with technical support, training, coaching, and expertise.
Role and responsibilities
- Provide technical support on the DobiMiner product suite and the source and target platforms during project execution.
- Root cause field issues and educate customers and partners on using any of the products in the DobiMiner product suite.
- Write knowledge-base articles and best practices procedures for specific areas of the product suite when appropriate.
- Assist in compiling storyboards for instructional videos on specific areas of the product suite.
- Give feedback to Datadobi engineering on issues, feature requests, and customer requirements.
- Be part of an on-call (24/7) rotation in case of afterhours support issues.
- Ensure positive customer satisfaction and that customer relationship is maintained.
- Provide training and coaching on the usage of the DobiMiner product suite to our partners and customers.
- Help the account management team develop new opportunities within existing customers.
- Flexible working hours, allowing to support West Coast USA customers.
The successful candidate’s required skills and experience
Critical elements in the right candidate include (in order of importance):
- Very strong and broad understanding of NAS environments and how they are implemented in real life:
- Both in a Windows and Linux/Unix environment.
- NFS, SMB, DNS, DFS, AD, etc. and the common ways of combining these together.
- Understanding and knowledge of S3 environments is a plus.
- Linux/Windows admin skills are very desirable.
- Strong support background, including making and giving presentations, creating reports, and generally providing a consistent and professional image.
- Strong self-discipline and self-management skills and ability to travel if required.
- Team player, experience working in virtual teams.
- Entrepreneurship, flexibility, taking initiative, and a continuous-improvement mindset are required.
- Feeling comfortable in a fast-changing environment.
- Ability to maintain or obtain a federal clearance.
- Alignment with our company people values on persistence, commitment, ownership, and completion.
Why work for us
Datadobi is a leader in unstructured data management software and services. With 10 years of experience in building high-quality software and delivering high-quality service, Datadobi has a reputation of being a vendor that really delivers on its promises. Datadobi’s customers are large financial, health care, energy, and other enterprises whose unstructured data is critical to their business’ success.
Headquartered in the medieval town of Leuven, Belgium, across the canal from the world’s largest brewer (Anheuser-Busch InBev, that makes Stella Artois), Datadobi is a global company with offices in the US, UK, Germany, and Australia. Our agile, high-energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success.
What we offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package commensurate with his or her skills and experience.
Datadobi is an equal opportunity employer.