19 February 2021
Greater Boston Area
As sales operations coordinator, you’ll work closely with the sales team to optimize the sales cycle, effectively track business, and strategically implement and manage products and processes. There’s a diverse set of responsibilities that require flexibility and diligence to address.
- Work closely with sales team when closing opportunities and sending shipments.
- Maintain Salesforce and manage data.
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- Work closely with Marketing and Operations/Delivery to implement and optimize processes.
- Manage product updates and communicate with our global distributors.
- Work with Salesforce support and consultants to quickly resolve issues and implement new functionality.
- Revise and optimize processes to maximize conversions and shorten the sales cycle.
The successful candidate’s required skills and experience
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel); Salesforce experience preferred (training on Salesforce provided).
Why work for us
Datadobi is a leader in unstructured data migration and protection software. With 10 years of experience in building high-quality software and delivering high-quality service, Datadobi has a reputation of being a vendor that really delivers on its promises. Datadobi’s customers are large financial, health care, energy, and other enterprises whose unstructured data is critical to their business’ success.
Headquartered in the medieval town of Leuven, Belgium, across the canal from the world’s largest brewer (Anheuser-Busch InBev, that makes Stella Artois), Datadobi is a global company with offices in the US, UK, Germany, and Australia. Our agile, high-energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success.
What we offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package commensurate with his or her skills and experience.
Datadobi is an equal opportunity employer.