Inside Sales Rep
12 January 2022
This is a technical sales position for our growing sales team. As an inside sales rep, you will be involved in generating leads for our field sales teams.
- Cold prospecting (cold calling/emailing): making multiple outbound calls and emails to potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support.
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a database of prospect clients.
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients.
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Working with sales team when closing sales.
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- Presenting tracked metrics to the regional team, including Sales VP, weekly.
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales.
- Maintaining a database (Salesforce) of prospective client information.
- Closing sales and working with clients through the closing process.
The successful candidate’s required skills and experience
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day.
- Comfortable writing emails and giving input on email campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- In-depth understanding of company services and our position in the industry.
- Ability to understand an indirect sales (channel sales) motion and collaborate and execute shared goals.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching out to the next potential client.
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Salesforce experience preferred (training on Salesforce provided).
- Proficiency/experience using Outreach and ZoomInfo is a plus.
Why work for us
Datadobi is a leader in unstructured data migration and protection software. With 10 years of experience in building high-quality software and delivering high-quality service, Datadobi has a reputation of being a vendor that really delivers on its promises. Datadobi’s customers are large financial, health care, energy, and other enterprises whose unstructured data is critical to their business’ success.
Headquartered in the medieval town of Leuven, Belgium, across the canal from the world’s largest brewer (Anheuser-Busch InBev, that makes Stella Artois), Datadobi is a global company with offices in the US, UK, Germany, and Australia. Our agile, high-energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success.
What we offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package commensurate with their skills and experience.
Datadobi is an equal opportunity employer.