In-House Creative Coordinator
02 October 2020
Boston, MA area
No relocation package
We are looking for an In-House Creative Coordinator to develop engaging and on-brand graphics, collateral, and videos for a variety of media and channels.
The In-House Creative Coordinator is a hands-on position in the Global Sales and Marketing department, supporting the marketing, sales, and global operations teams.
The role includes, but is not limited to, updating and/or creating new collateral, videos, social media assets, and presentations to support all customer and partner collateral, utilizing existing templates and brand guidelines. It also includes maintaining version control over key collateral such as datasheets, whitepapers, solution briefs, eBooks, infographics, and service briefs. In this position, you will be a creative generalist and report to the Global Marketing Manager and be part of a strong and dynamic team.
- Work on internal and external marketing materials. This includes, but is not limited to: datasheets, whitepapers, solution briefs, eBooks, infographics, service briefs, and presentations.
- Create software demo and informational videos.
- Create graphics, GIFs, short videos to be used on social media.
- Create graphics and content for company website.
- Create graphics and other signage for events.
- Participate in company meetings to gain a keen understanding of software and marketplace.
The successful candidate’s required skills and experience
- Degree in Graphic Design, Illustration, or Animation or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience, ideally producing B2B marketing materials.
- Ability to work collaboratively and proactively on time sensitive projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good planning, coordination and communication skills.
- Strong interest and experience in Information Technology.
- Knowledge of either software development or storage a bonus.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of the following tools:
- Screen capture tools (Snagit or other)
- Screen capture video tools (Camtasia)
- Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Why work for us
Datadobi is a leader in unstructured data migration and protection software. With 10 years of experience in building high-quality software and delivering high-quality service, Datadobi has a reputation of being a vendor that really delivers on its promises. Datadobi’s customers are large financial, health care, energy, and other enterprises whose unstructured data is critical to their business. Dell EMC is Datadobi’s largest partner where we are part of the Dell EMC Select program, have a Master Services Agreement, and an Enterprise License Agreement for use of our software by Dell EMC PS worldwide.
Headquartered in the medieval town of Leuven, Belgium, across the canal from the world’s largest brewer (Anheuser-Busch InBev that makes Stella Artois), Datadobi is a global company with offices in the US, UK, Germany, and Australia. Our agile, high-energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success.
What we offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package commensurate with his or her skills and experience.
Datadobi is an equal opportunity employer.