EMEA Sales Rep
11 January 2024
No relocation package.
This is a sales position for our growing sales team. As a sales rep you will be involved in creating and developing relationships with our partners and customers across EMEA.
- Building pipeline to close sales
- Understanding needs and offering solutions and support
- Presenting and delivering information
- Answering potential questions and follow-up call questions
- Maintaining a pipeline and contact database
- Working with weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Closing sales and working with client and partner through closing process
The successful candidate’s required skills and experience
- Comfortable making contact and talking to new people daily across EMEA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers. Fluent in English and French. Other languages are an asset
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and partners
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company products & services and its position in the industry
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Able to work independently according to the given directions
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Salesforce experience preferred (training on Salesforce provided)
- Willing to travel In Europe.
Why work for us
Datadobi is a global leader in unstructured data management, bringing order to heterogeneous unstructured storage and hybrid-cloud environments via our StorageMAP platform. Our software allows customers to go beyond data stored to data managed both on-premises and in the cloud. We help enterprises manage unstructured data growth through the power of insight, organization, and action in a single pane of glass.
Headquartered in the medieval town of Leuven, Belgium, across the canal from the world’s largest brewer (Anheuser-Busch InBev who make Stella Artois), Datadobi is a global company with offices in the US, UK, Germany, and Australia. Our agile, high-energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success.
What we offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package commensurate with their skills and experience.
Datadobi is an equal opportunity employer.