Commercial Sales – North Central
17 March 2021
Account representatives are responsible for growing Datadobi’s revenue through existing and emerging partnerships with storage vendors and their related channels, including public cloud providers. Working with vendor partner sales teams, you will identify their sales engagements and ensure Datadobi products are part of appropriate deals and remain in the deal through to closing. Reporting to the VP of Americas Sales, this position will work closely with the Regional Sales Manager (RSM). The position will be focused on the most impactful channel relationships, as determined by the RSM and the VP of Sales.
- Develop 5x quota opportunity pipeline through key VAR partner relationships.
- Develop ongoing and consistent business opportunities within designated partners.
- Lead regional marketing and lead-generation activities with named partners to generate pipeline.
- Work closely with distribution to sign new partners based on strategic plan.
- Focused on Commercial Market segment (below Fortune 2000 and typically sub 100K transactions).
- Close consistent quarterly business at or above quota.
- Work closely with RSM/VP of Sales to maximize productivity to achieve revenue goals.
- Develop relationships and evangelize Datadobi solutions with partner sales teams.
- Support partner sales reps and teams in customer-facing meetings.
- Gain and maintain mindshare of the partner sales representatives.
- Build Datadobi brand awareness partners in general.
- Maintain regular face-to-face presence with vendor and partner sales teams in the region.
- Develop and implement monthly, quarterly, and annual plans to ensure growth of Datadobi within partners.
- Forecast accuracy +/– 10% on a consistent basis.
- Prepare and communicate regular status reports.
- Prepare quarterly business reviews.
The successful candidate’s required skills and experience
- Approach business challenges with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- An extensive network within the regional partner community.
- Understand key channel relationships in territory – NetApp, Dell, and cloud migration partners a plus.
- Willing to travel on a weekly basis in the region.
- At least 3+ years of direct sales and/or solutions-selling experience.
- Have a proven track record of growing revenue within or through storage-related channels.
- Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional teams to achieve company and departmental objectives.
- Ability to present and discuss technical software capabilities and features at a functional level.
- Ability to analyze metrics and articulate findings.
- Good balance of strategic and tactical skills.
- Ability to excel in a team environment that emphasizes strong cooperation and mutual respect.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in order to present to all audiences.
- Attention to detail with the ability to follow through.
Why work for us
Datadobi is a leader in unstructured data migration and protection software. With 10 years of experience in building high-quality software and delivering high-quality service, Datadobi has a reputation of being a vendor that really delivers on its promises. Datadobi’s customers are large financial, healthcare, energy, and other enterprises whose unstructured data is critical to their business’ success.
Headquartered in the medieval town of Leuven, Belgium, across the canal from the world’s largest brewer (Anheuser-Busch InBev, that makes Stella Artois), Datadobi is a global company with offices in the US, UK, Germany, and Australia. Our agile, high-energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success.
What we offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package commensurate with his or her skills and experience.
Datadobi is an equal opportunity employer.