Channel Marketing Manager
10 November 2021
The Channel Marketing Manager leads the creation and implementation of all marketing and sales enablement programs for Datadobi’s channel and alliance partner relationships. Working as a member of the marketing team, he or she serves as a dedicated, chief marketer to Datadobi’s sales team and is foundational to the team’s ability to grow revenue from channels and alliance partners. The Channel Marketing Manager works closely with corporate marketing, sales, and the partner’s marketing team to develop sales tools and marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness, create demand for Datadobi’s software and services, enable the partner’s selling efforts, and drive revenue.
The successful candidate must be a motivated self-starter and be able to work with minimum resources in a "do-it-yourself" environment.
- Own the channel sales enablement, marketing, and communications strategy for the success of each channel and alliance partner.
- Be intimately familiar with each focus partner’s business, growth priorities, value prop, and customer needs to create effective programs and campaign assets.
- Partner closely with sales, corporate/product marketing, Datadobi’s external marketing agencies, and the partner’s marketing team to appropriately customize sales and marketing programs and assets.
- Develop, implement, and manage channel sales enablement and marketing programs that create awareness and demand for Datadobi software and services.
- Help create and manage a portfolio of customized channel sales tools, communication assets, and marketing collateral. Depending on the partner, this might include sales training materials, product sheets, in-house signage, social media content, newsletters, and more.
- Seek ways for channel marketing to accelerate and scale its channel sales and marketing tools and programs.
- Support new product launches via the channel, including strategic planning, training development, collateral creation, and communications strategy.
- Coordinate and support field events. Represent the company at industry and partner tradeshows and conferences.
- Set methodology and tracking metrics for all promotions and campaigns and use performance data to continually improve programming.
- Help support the development and refinement of partner programs.
- Manage within a defined marketing budget, allocating appropriate resources across partners.
- Provide input into the annual budgeting process for marketing.
- Define process and standards for how Datadobi onboards, trains, and regularly communicates with partners for improved engagement and success.
- Attend meetings and collaborate with global sales team.
The successful candidate’s required skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or similar) in Marketing or Business is required, with 10+ years’ experience in marketing and channels in a software and service-delivery-based business.
- Experience in the backup, storage, data management, or closely related sector is required.
- Proven experience creating and implementing effective channel sales enablement and marketing programs that increase brand awareness and solution adoption, generate demand, and drive revenue.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) and marketing platforms (HubSpot) is required.
- Experience in creating and accelerating channel marketing programs and enabling channel partnerships is required.
- Candidate must be customer focused, possess excellent interpersonal skills, and have credibility with partners and customers.
- Results oriented and data driven, possessing strong analytical skills and a performance mindset.
- Must have strong written and communication skills and be able to work across cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to execute on multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Strong project management skills is required.
Why work for us
Datadobi is a leader in unstructured data migration and protection software. With 10 years of experience in building high-quality software and delivering high-quality service, Datadobi has a reputation of being a vendor that really delivers on its promises. Datadobi’s customers are large financial, health care, energy, and other enterprises whose unstructured data is critical to their business’ success.
Headquartered in the medieval town of Leuven, Belgium, across the canal from the world’s largest brewer (Anheuser-Busch InBev, that makes Stella Artois), Datadobi is a global company with offices in the US, UK, Germany, and Australia. Our agile, high-energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success.
What we offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package commensurate with his or her skills and experience.
Datadobi is an equal opportunity employer.