Account Rep –
30 March 2021
US (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle)
Regional sales managers are responsible for growing Datadobi’s revenue through existing and emerging partnerships with storage vendors and their related channels, including public cloud providers. Working with storage vendor and partner enterprise sales teams, you will identify their sales engagements and ensure Datadobi products are part of appropriate deals and remain in the deal through to closing. Reporting to the VP of Americas Sales, this position is for a candidate that has direct solutions-selling expertise and an extensive contact list and reputation within the storage vendor and partner space in the region.
- Develop 5x quota opportunity pipeline through multiple channels, including Dell, NetApp, public cloud providers, and VARs.
- Develop ongoing and consistent business opportunities within the designated top 50 target accounts targeted at Fortune 2000.
- Leverage large/Fortune 2000 install base for repeat business, cross-selling, upselling, and enterprise license agreements.
- Close consistent quarterly business at or above quota.
- Work closely with regional personnel (Commercial Sales/Channel/ISR) to maximize productivity to achieve revenue goals.
- Develop relationships and evangelize Datadobi solutions with vendor and partner enterprise sales teams.
- Support vendor and partner sales reps and teams in customer-facing meetings.
- Gain and maintain mindshare of the vendor and partner enterprise sales representatives.
- Build Datadobi brand awareness at storage vendors and partners in general.
- Maintain regular face-to-face presence with vendor and partner sales teams in the region.
- Develop and implement monthly, quarterly, and annual plans to ensure growth of Datadobi within storage vendors and partners.
- Solicit customer feedback for new products.
- Forecast accuracy +/– 10% on a consistent basis.
- Prepare and communicate regular status reports.
- Prepare quarterly business reviews.
The successful candidate’s required skills and experience
- Approach business challenges with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- An extensive network within the storage vendor enterprise sales teams in region.
- Experience with Fortune 2000 accounts in territory.
- Understand key channel relationships in territory – NetApp, Dell, and cloud migration partners a plus.
- Willing to travel on a weekly basis in the region.
- At least 5+ years of direct sales and/or solutions-selling experience.
- Have a proven track record of growing revenue within or through the storage vendors and related channels.
- Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional teams to achieve company and departmental objectives.
- Ability to present and discuss technical software capabilities and features at a functional level.
- Ability to analyze metrics and articulate findings.
- Good balance of strategic and tactical skills.
- Ability to excel in a team environment that emphasizes strong cooperation and mutual respect.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in order to present to all audiences.
Attention to detail with the ability to follow through.
Why work for us
Datadobi is a leader in unstructured data migration and protection software. With 10 years of experience in building high-quality software and delivering high-quality service, Datadobi has a reputation of being a vendor that really delivers on its promises. Datadobi’s customers are large financial, healthcare, energy, and other enterprises whose unstructured data is critical to their business’ success.
Headquartered in the medieval town of Leuven, Belgium, across the canal from the world’s largest brewer (Anheuser-Busch InBev, that makes Stella Artois), Datadobi is a global company with offices in the US, UK, Germany, and Australia. Our agile, high-energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success.
What we offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package commensurate with his or her skills and experience.
Datadobi is an equal opportunity employer.