Account Rep – Direct (Dell EMC)
01 October 2019
Bay Area, CA
You will be responsible for growing our revenue through our established partner Dell EMC. Working with Dell EMC Enterprise and Commercial sales teams, you will identify their sales engagements and ensure Datadobi is a part of appropriate deals and remains in the deal through closing. This position is for a candidate that has direct selling expertise.
- Develop relationships and evangelize Datadobi solutions with Dell EMC Sales teams.
- Identify opportunities with Dell EMC and ensure Datadobi is part of the opportunity.
- Support the Dell EMC sales reps in customer-facing meetings.
- Gain and maintain mindshare of the Dell EMC Sales representatives.
- Build Datadobi brand awareness at Dell EMC in general.
- Maintain weekly face-to-face presence with Dell EMC sales reps in the entire region.
- Develop and implement monthly, quarterly, and annual plans to ensure growth of Datadobi at Dell EMC.
- Prepare and communicate regular status reports.
- Prepare quarterly business reviews.
- Travel in the region (approximately 50%).
The successful candidate's required skills and experience
- An extensive network with Dell EMC Enterprise and Commercial sales reps in the Pacific Northwest.
- At least 10+ years of direct sales experience.
- Have a proven track record of growing revenue within or through Dell EMC.
- Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional teams to achieve company and departmental objectives.
- Ability to discuss technical software capabilities and features at a functional level.
- Ability to analyze metrics and articulate findings.
- Good balance of strategic and tactical skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to excel in a team environment that emphasizes total cooperation and mutual respect.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in order to present to all audiences.
- Attention to detail with the ability to follow through.
Why work for us
Datadobi is a leader in unstructured data migration and protection software. With 10 years of experience in building high-quality software and delivering high-quality service, Datadobi has a reputation of being a vendor that really delivers on its promises. Datadobi's customers are large financial, healthcare, energy, and other enterprises whose unstructured data is critical to their business. Dell EMC is Datadobi's largest partner, where we are part of the Dell EMC Select program, have a Master Services Agreement, and an Enterprise License Agreement for use of our software by Dell EMC PS worldwide.
Headquartered in the medieval town of Leuven, Belgium, across the canal from the world's largest brewer (Anheuser-Busch InBev, that makes Stella Artois), Datadobi is a global company with offices in the US, UK, Germany, and Australia. Our agile, high-energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success.
Datadobi is an equal opportunity employer.