National Account Manager – SHI
You will be responsible for growing our revenue through our newest partner SHI. Working with our field sales reps, you will turn SHI into Datadobi’s number 1 partner.
- Develop relationships and evangelize Datadobi solutions with SHI Sales and Services teams.
- Build Datadobi brand awareness at SHI.
- Gain and maintain mindshare of the SHI Sales and Services representatives.
- Maintain weekly presence with both the inside and outside SHI Sales and Services teams.
- Plan and execute go-to-market strategies.
- Develop and implement monthly, quarterly, and annual plans to ensure growth at SHI.
- Prepare and communicate regular status reports.
- Prepare quarterly business reviews.
- Travel in North America (approximately 50%).
The successful candidate’s required skills and experience
- At least 5+ years of direct and/or channel sales experience selling through SHI.
- Preferably with substantial experience of the data storage market.
- Have a proven track record of growing revenue through SHI in a greenfield environment.
- Highly motivated to make SHI Datadobi’s number 1 partner.
- Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional teams to achieve company and departmental objectives.
- Strong business acumen and capable of developing and managing multiple initiatives with SHI.
- Ability to discuss technical software capabilities and features at a functional level.
- Ability to analyze metrics and articulate findings.
- Good balance of strategic and tactical skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to excel in a team environment which emphasizes total cooperation and mutual respect.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in order to present to all audiences.
- Attention to detail with the ability to follow-through.
Why work for us
Datadobi is a leader in unstructured data migration and protection software. With 10 years of experience in building high quality software and delivering high-quality service, Datadobi has a reputation of being a vendor that really delivers on its promises. Datadobi’s customers are large financial, healthcare, energy, and other enterprises whose unstructured data is critical totheir business.
Headquartered in the medieval town of Leuven, Belgium, across the canal from the world’s largest brewer (Anheuser-Busch InBev, that makes Stella Artois), Datadobi is a global company with offices in the US, UK, Germany, and Australia. Our agile, high-energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success.
To learn more about Datadobi, visit www.datadobi.com.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Datadobi is an equal opportunity employer