National Account Manager – CDW
You will be responsible for growing our revenue through our newest partner CDW. Working with our field sales reps, you will turn CDW into Datadobi’s number 1 partner.
- Develop relationships and evangelize Datadobi solutions with CDW Sales and Services teams.
- Build Datadobi brand awareness at CDW.
- Gain and maintain mindshare of the CDW Sales and Services representatives.
- Maintain weekly presence with both the inside and outside CDW Sales and Services teams.
- Plan and execute go-to-market strategies.
- Develop and implement monthly, quarterly, and annual plans to ensure growth at CDW.
- Prepare and communicate regular status reports.
- Prepare quarterly business reviews.
- Travel in North America (approximately 50%).
The successful candidate’s required skills and experience
- At least 5+ years of direct and/or channel sales experience selling through CDW.
- Preferably with substantial experience of the data storage market.
- Have a proven track record of growing revenue through CDW in a greenfield environment.
- Highly motivated to make CDW Datadobi’s number 1 partner.
- Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional teams to achieve company and departmental objectives.
- Strong business acumen and capable of developing and managing multiple initiatives with CDW.
- Ability to discuss technical software capabilities and features at a functional level.
- Ability to analyze metrics and articulate findings.
- Good balance of strategic and tactical skills.
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to excel in a team environment that emphasizes total cooperation and mutual respect.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in order to present to all audiences.
- Attention to detail with the ability to follow through.
Why work for us
Datadobi is a leader in unstructured data migration and protection software. With 10 years of experience in building high-quality software and delivering high-quality service, Datadobi has a reputation of being a vendor that really delivers on its promises. Datadobi’s customers are large financial, healthcare, energy, and other enterprises whose unstructured data is critical to their business.
Headquartered in the medieval town of Leuven, Belgium, across the canal from the world’s largest brewer (Anheuser-Busch InBev, that makes Stella Artois), Datadobi is a global company with offices in the US, UK, Germany, and Australia. Our agile, high-energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success.
To learn more about Datadobi, visit www.datadobi.com.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Datadobi is an equal opportunity employer