Head of Delivery
Datadobi builds software that enables its Fortune 2000 customers to migrate and protect their data anywhere. Our engineering team, based entirely in our global head office in Leuven, implements the latest technologies to build highly sophisticated software that our customers trust with their most precious data. With over 20 years in the storage industry, Datadobi is unique in Belgium, offering engineers a rare opportunity to build software in one of the world’s fastest-growing industries: storage.
You will be responsible for the design, structuring, and management of the global Datadobi delivery team, which takes care of all product support, implementation projects, training material and courses, technical partner alliances, as well as product documentation.
As Head of Delivery, consistent project success and high customer satisfaction are at the top of your focus list. You report to the CEO and interact closely with your sales, presales, and engineering peers.
- Manage a global team of senior engineers; grow and maintain the team’s skill set in line with Datadobi goals.
- Improve current processes, tools, and procedures to enable the support and delivery of activities to scale.
Manage the support organization
- Track support activities and metrics, act as the customer escalation point.
- Drive issue root cause analysis and product improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate with the engineering organization on L4 rotation and hand-offs.
Manage the delivery organization
- Deliver Datadobi-executed projects.
- Support the presales organization with the creation and management of SOWs.
- Track product and services consumption and reconcile with sales team.
Technical partner management
- Train and enable delivery partners.
- Understand ongoing partner needs and circle back to the engineering organization.
- Partner onboarding.
- Manage the environments (Zendesk and Moodle).
- Oversee product documentation, training collateral, and knowledge base activities.
The successful candidate’s required skills and experience
- At least 15 years of management experience with proven leadership skills.
- Managed teams of 10 or more people in various geographic locations with a proven track record of completing projects on time and within budget.
- Sound delivery management and project management skills.
- Strong technical background in storage platform and file-sharing protocol technologies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate within the business and technology area. Need to be able to adapt communication styles depending on technical or sales level of audience.
- Possess strong people skills – ability to work with other organizations such as third-party vendors, sales, marketing, and legal, and understand their terminology; understand the requirements for the various staff positions.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, positive, helpful, proactive, and enthusiastic individual.
What we offer
Datadobi complements your challenging job with a competitive salary and benefits (DKV healthcare, meal vouchers, mobile phone, extra legal expenses, extra child benefits, and a mobility budget).
No relocation package is offered.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.