Channel Marketing Manager
The Channel Marketing Manager leads the creation and implementation of all marketing and sales enablement programs for Datadobi’s channel and partner relationships. Working as a member of the marketing team, he/she serves as a dedicated, chief marketer to Datadobi’s sales team and is foundational to the team’s ability to grow revenue from channels and partners. The Channel Marketing Manager works closely with corporate marketing, sales, and the partner’s marketing team to develop sales tools and marketing campaigns that: increase brand awareness, create demand for Datadobi’s software and services, enable the partner’s selling efforts, and drive revenue from partners and channels.
The successful candidate must be able to work with minimal resources in a ‘do-it-yourself’ environment.
- Own the channel sales enablement, marketing, and communications strategy for the success of each channel and partner.
- Be intimately familiar with each partner’s business, growth priorities, value prop, and customer needs in order to create effective programs and campaign assets.
- Develop, implement, and manage channel sales enablement and marketing programs that create awareness and demand for Datadobi software and services.
- Create and manage a portfolio of customized channel sales tools, communication assets, and marketing collateral. Depending on the partner, this might include sales training materials, product sheets, in-house signage, social media content, newsletters, and more.
- Partner closely with sales, corporate/product marketing, Datadobi’s external marketing consultancy and the partner’s marketing team to appropriately customize sales, marketing programs, and assets.
- Support new product launches via the channel, including strategic planning, training development, collateral creation, and communications strategy.
- Represent the company at industry and partner tradeshows and conferences.
- Set methodology and tracking metrics for all promotions and campaigns, and use performance data to continually improve programming.
- Manage within a defined marketing budget, allocating appropriate resources across partners. Provide input on the annual budgeting process for marketing.
- Define process and standards for how Datadobi on-boards, trains, and regularly communicates with partners for improved engagement and success.
- Leverage Datadobi’s and the partner’s portal as a key tool for partner success, working closely with sales operations. Reinforce usage with partner contacts and keep portal content current and fresh.
- Seek ways for Channel Marketing to accelerate and scale its channel sales and marketing tools and programs.
- Bachelor’s degree (or similar) in Marketing or Business is required, with 10+ years’ experience in Marketing and Channels in a software and service-delivery-based business.
- Proven experience creating and implementing effective channel sales enablement and marketing programs that increase brand awareness and solution adoption, generate demand, and drive revenue.
- Experience in channel marketing and enabling channel partnerships required.
- Candidate must be customer-focused, possess excellent interpersonal skills, and have credibility with partners and customers.
- Results oriented and data driven, possessing strong analytical skills and a performance mindset.
- Must have strong communication skills and able to work across cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to execute on multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Strong project management skills required.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Experience with partner community portals is a plus.
What we offer:
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package commensurate with their skills and experience.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.