Experienced Developer (relocation not available)
Datadobi builds software that enables its Fortune 2000 customers to migrate and protect their data anywhere. Our engineering team, based entirely in our worldwide HQ in Leuven, implements the latest technologies to build highly sophisticated software that our customers trust with their most precious data. With over 20 years in the storage industry, Datadobi is unique in Belgium offering engineers a rare opportunity to build software in one of the world’s fastest growing industries: storage.
A Datadobi Developer will work as a software engineer/architect as part of the development team and will participate in the day-to-day development of our next products as well as maintenance tasks on our current products. You must be able to work efficiently and independently in an agile context.
The successful candidate’s required skills and experience:
- Thorough understanding of common data structures and algorithms (including implementation and computational complexity)
- Ability to work independently without supervision in an organized and disciplined way
- Real-life & hands-on experience:
- Low-level Java programming and debugging
- Multi-threading, locking and synchronization
- Developing and maintaining quality in a large and complex code base
- Experience with one or more of the following is a plus:
- Basic Linux system administration
- Network programming (sockets) and debugging (packet capturing and analysis)
- File system data structures
- Win32 base APIs
- WinNT native API
- C# and .NET
What we offer:
Datadobi complements your challenging job with a competitive salary and benefits (DKV healthcare, meal vouchers, mobile phone, extra legal expenses, extra child benefits, and a mobility budget). No relocation package.
Please send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com