You decide where to keep it
DobiReplicate frees your File and Object data to reside on heterogeneous storage anywhere you want: on-premises, remote, or in the Cloud.
Only 100% accuracy matters
DobiReplicate hashes every single file so you know that your DR data is exactly the same on the target as it is in production.
Protect against modern diseases
DobiReplicate can help immunize you against Ransomware attacks by allowing you to preserve a pristine copy of your data and choose any archive interval that meets your business’ RPO.
Get it back fast
DobiReplicate copies data at lightening speeds and allows you to restore down to the individual file level giving you the best chance to meet your company’s RTO.
Failover when you need it
DobiReplicate enables you to setup the target system as a fully functioning and configured filer with shares, exports, and user access rights that match the production system.
- Easy and fast deployment
- Distributed deployment for optimized network performance
- Distributed deployment for large scale multi-site replication
Discover and Plan
- Discovery of file security attributes and meta-data
- Reporting of data across multiple systems
- Discovery of source environment attributes
- Identify files that introduce replication challenges
- SMB 1.0, 2.x, 3.x and NFS 3.0, S3
- MD5 integrity check on every file
- Iterative approach with auto tracking of changes to be replicated
- Automatic transfer of file attributes and permissions
- Automatic re-scans of source platform and generates errors for any potential replication issues
- Exclude files and directories based on naming patterns
- Apply new SID, UID and GID mapping in flight
- Group and track multiple replications simultaneously
- Identify failover time requirements
- Track the success of iterative replication events over time
- Perform replication of selected data
- Throttling and scheduling of network load
- Throttling and scheduling of server load
- Interactive support for full planning and execution flexibility
- Support for creation of shares and exports applying the access rights based on the source system
- Put source filers in Read only to prevent changes by end users prior to failover
- Automatically pause all non failover related tasks until the end of the failover